Hey everyone! Check out this Video that has updates on these projects:
- The Untitled Patterns Book
- HITRECORD ON TV Season 1 Box Set
- Social Action Videos
- You Got All You Need collab
WRITERS: Write a 30 second Script for a Mini Nature Documentary. Please refer to THESE BULLET POINTS when contributing.
Her Secret: A Post-It Remix
4 days. 19 colors (including crane colors). 300 post-its. ??? cranes (I’ll let you know when I take ‘em down).
Illustrations are easier to remix for post-it projects, but after seeing breeouellette's photograph on hitRECord's tumblr, I knew I'd kick myself if I at least didn't try to remix it. It was challenging and difficult dealing with lines and shadows that I never had to deal with before.
The cranes were originally going to be drawn on white post-its outlined with different colored sharpies, but the blurriness of the cranes in bree’s photo made it difficult to know which line went where. Part of the appeal of bree’s photo is the birds’ blurriness because it gives the feeling of flight. It also gives the feeling of awe and confusion for the viewer because you’re left wondering how the hell she did that. So I nixed the drawn cranes idea and decided to fold the cranes myself. Placement was tricky, but it worked out in the end. I love having the cranes pop off the post-it giving the whole project a 3D feel — something new.
breeouellette is a superb artist and her photographs and animations are phenomenal.
Pretty proud of this project :)
Wanna work on our TV show HITRECORD ON TV? Check out The Regularity & see what projects you can work on!
EVERYONE W/ A CAMERA: Contribute a Video Testimonial about the Gun Policy in your Country & the effects it has on your life. Here are some questions you can answer:
- Do you agree or disagree with your Country’s Gun Policy? Why or Why not?
- Do you see Guns on a daily basis? If so, where?
- Do Police Officers carry Guns in your Country? How does this make you feel?
- Does anyone in your Family own a Gun? If so, why do they have one?
TEACHERS: RECord Video of yourself sharing an experience you’ve had with a student who was caught cheating.
EVERYONE W/ A CAMERA: Interview a Teacher sharing their experiences with a student who was caught cheating.
TWINS: We want as many twins as possible to answer THESE QUESTIONS. This collaboration will need a host and some identical twins. To host the game, follow these steps:
1) Provide each twin with a stack of printer paper and a large pen/marker.
2) Sit each twin next to each other so that they’re in the same shot.
3) Sit behind the camera as the host to ask the questions provided below.
4) There are three rounds. For each question, have each twin hold up their answers at the same time in front of the camera. Please have them write their answers as largely and visibly as possible - we’d like to see them on camera. The questions in round 3 apply to both twins at the same time.
And now, a very special Red Band trailer for #SinCity2.
EVERYONE: Contribute Character ideas, names & descriptions for this collab.
WRITERS: Write a Script of a Sidekick answering the following questions:
- Why are you leaving your current superhero?
- What’s your greatest weakness and strength?
- Describe a difficult work situation and how you overcame it?
- What was the biggest accomplishment / failure in your last sidekick role?
- What are your passions outside of work?
- Would you be willing to undergo a rebranding if required?
- What are your superpower/s and how would they benefit this partnership?
- Do you have any questions? (Where the potential sidekicks can ask mundane things like the parking situation and health benefits)