And now, we present one of hitRECord’s earliest - and funniest - short films, “A Self-Centered Conversation.”
Written & performed by Daniel Bang back in 2009, this comedy is all about those little conversations you have with yourself from time to time.
We’re making a TV Show - anyone can be a part of it. Check out this Video w/ how you can work on it.
The Regularity is here with a recap of this week’s TV Show Requests. Come work with us!
EVERYONE W/ A CAMERA: RECord your unique stories and experiences for this Q&A:
- "Are you a Second Child? What is it like? Have you noticed anything in particular about others who are Second Children?"
jared (Producer) Featured Comment: “Have you HEARD this song? Incredible.”
MOMS: RECord yourself giving Practical Advice on these stages of Motherhood:
- School Age
NOTE: Please refer to THIS REEL when contributing your Video RECords to this collab.
EVERYONE: Here are some Questions you can ask a child when contributing to the “Ask A Kid” collab. CONTRIBUTE HERE
RE: THE NUMBER TWO
- When is two better than one?
RE: YOUR MOM
- Tell us about a time when you made your mom mad / angry.
- Tell us about a time when you made her happy.
- What is your favorite thing about your mom?
- Do your parents allow you to play with toy guns?
- Do you have any toy guns? How many?
- What’s your favorite subject?
- Tell us about your favorite teacher?
- What do you like most / least about school?
RE: THE FUTURE
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- Have you ever played with matches?
- What is a secret?
- Tell us about a secret you’ve kept.
- Is it okay to keep secrets?
- Have you ever revealed a secret that someone else told you? What happened?
RE: THE DARK
- Are you afraid of the dark?
- What are you afraid of?
EVERYONE: RECord a Video Testimonial of yourself talking about an Inspirational Teacher who has made an impact on your life.